An equal pay audit involves comparing the pay of men and women doing equal work in your company. It has three objectives:
- to identify any differences in pay between men and women doing equal work
- to investigate the causes of any differences in pay between men and women doing equal work
- to eliminate unequal pay issues that cannot be justified.
An audit is not just a data collection exercise. It is a commitment to put right any unfair pay inequalities. This means that the audit must have the involvement and support of managers with the authority to deliver change.
Gapsquare features at glance
- 100% data safety, security and integrity
- Guaranteed accuracy of data calculations
- What-if scenarios from the interactive dashboard
- Year-on-year data comparisons and trend analysis
- Interactively drill-down into your organisations’ pay data
- Detailed statistical data analysis
- Unlimited reports for offline use